Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Craft Table Organisation ....

Both of my kids craft and write alot! So it made sense to make them their own little craft table with all of their own supplies.  They are constantly at their little table creating something, it keeps them occupied for hours.

To be honest, we haven't re-organised the craft/writting supplies in quiet a while. I had to come up with a better system of organising things but also by making sure that everything they needed was in one place.  Nothing worse than when Nikolas sits down to do his homework and he can't find something he needs.

So after our little sushi date yesterday and a couple of errands, Mia and I headed out to get some new supplies.

I thought the best system would be to keep everything they need in a little set of drawers.


That way they could have a drawer for paper, one for shared supplies and a drawer each of the different things only they need.

 
Mia was happy to put all of the new stuff in it's spot. Of course, she placed one item in at a time.

 
I am also going to make a label for each drawer so they put things away in their right spot easily.


See I told you that mountain air was inspiring!  I wish I could do all the little organisation projects I have planned as quickly and as easily as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment