Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Almost Time ....

The school holidays are almost here again!  They are so close, I can almost smell them!  I love love love school holidays.  I love spending each day with the kids with less routine.  And when the holidays are in spring they are even more enjoyable as we can go back to enjoying some time at the water too.

Last school holidays I did catch up with Claire from Scissors Paper Rock at a forrest close to her house for a picnic lunch.  And just the same as me, she likes to seep the most out of the school holidays and had organised a nature scavenger hunt for the kids.

 
 
 
 
 
It was so fun to watch them discover the forrest and collect all the items on the their lists.
 

And as usual we giggled through lunch and chatted about what adventures we had already enjoyed on the days before.

 
I cannot wait to find out what adventures we will go on these holidays!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! That day was so much fun!
    So excited for these Spring holidays too. Water, sun, sand, icecream, longer days, warmer nights, cold wine - I love it all :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete